Brad Smith Photography
Whew, the local wedding industry is really killing it lately — we had the toughest time narrowing down our favorites this month! But we’re happy to say that the September roundup is brought to you by rosy hues, epic photo ops and nostalgic nuptials.
1. This au naturel centerpiece from the
2. These flower-crown-clad photo-deserters.
3. This colorful bridal party.
4. This fabulous escort card display.
5. Plus this seating chart straight outta (Bachelor in) Paradise. 😉
6. And speaking of roses, this new rose gold addition to
Details and Swirls‘ repertoire.
7. This gorgeous greenery from
Cherryhill Flowers that would perfect any reception entrance.
8. These cocktail-hour-ready, bite-sized lobstah rolls from
9. This bridal hairstyle by
Rhode Island Wedding Hair that took our (baby’s) breath away.
10. These newlyweds’ style.
Fort Adams-based portrait that could double as a Victorian painting.
12. This fun couple who brought their own melody to the party.
13. This movie-worthy smooch in the gazebo at
14. This couple who were determined to utilize the lovely landscape at
Hillside Country Club despite the rain.
15. This groom’s sweet reaction to seeing his bride coming down the aisle.
16. And this equally emotional groom’s reaction during the first look.
17. This shakeup in the bridal party formals.
18. This epic (and sentimental!) photo op.
19. This absolutely iconic first look & bouquet combination.
20. This trendy bling.
21. This post-proposal glow.
22. And this heart-warming shot that was seventeen years in the making.