📷: Emily Crenca Photography
This month’s favorites round up is brought to you by beautiful backdrops, jaw-dropping jewelry, fun florals, creative couples and more.
1. This romantic almost-look at Brenton Point.
2. This mesmerizing floral arrangement by Weedweavers, which has a nice ring to it.
3. This wedding palette that has us seeing the world with rose-colored glasses.
4. This badass trash the dress session at the Windswept Estate in Narragansett.
5. This heartwarming proposal story that has double the love.
6. This couple who must have been on cloud wine after their ceremony at Newport Vineyards.
7. These newlywed beer geeks (a.k.a. our kinda people).
8. These sweet favors from Oot La La that will add a pop of fun to your out-of-town guests’ welcome bags.
9. This oh-so-satisfying calligraphy video by the oh-so-talented Details and Swirls.
10. This couple’s creative cocktail hour at BreakTime Bowl and Bar (we were going to write a bad bowling pun here, but figured we’d spare you on this one).
11. This engagement session at the Roger Williams Botanical Center that will leave you green with envy because you didn’t think of it first.
12. These dazzling wedding band options (we’re rooting for the one on the right, btw).
13. This spread by The Catered Affair that has us wishing every day was National Doughnut Day.
14. This Arianna Nicola design that works for literally any type of wedding-related event.
16. And finally, this incomparable shot at Fort Adams.