📷: Kirsten Capron Photography
This month’s roundup is brought to you by fall foliage, romantic poses and wacky wedding antics.
1. This installation by Weedweavers that takes wedding florals to all new heights.
2. This romantic sunset silhouette.
3. This clever capture.
4. These Rhody-approved coffee milk tartlets from Sin.
5. And this autumn-approved hunter green cake, also from Sin.
6. Plus, these fall florals by Flowers By Semia that have us falling head over heels.
7. Speaking of heels, these always-in-style Louboutins.
8. This thoughtful biscuit bar for the furry guests who couldn’t make the reception.
9. And this thoughtful card that keeps it real.
11. This dance-happy couple who we want to be our new best friends.
12. This magical engagement session.
13. And this equally magical reception setup at the Ocean House.
14. These ecstatic newlyweds getting a jump-start on their marriage.
15. These dashing dudes in their matching suspenders and smiles.
16. This pretty neat vintage-inspired invitation suite.
17. This sweet father daughter moment.
18. This fantastic, off-beat wedding ensemble (see the full gown here).
19. This colorful customized menu (showing off delectable-sounding options from Easy Entertaining).
20. These Cape-Cod-meets-Indian wedding welcome bag goodies.
21. And finally, this spectacular grand entrance.